Join us as we gather outside in the church parking lot to worship our Lord Jesus outside in song, prayer and His Word.
Bring your Bibles and chairs.
No registration is required, but we will continue to follow the CDC and state protocols recommending masks and social distancing for the health and well-being of our church family. For those staying home, we will be broadcasting live at 9:30AM
Where do we park? There are two places to park:
- The majority of us will be parking in the Lassens parking lot (not the Deckers lot).
- We will have parking available in front of the church as shown in the smaller green area. We ask that the six spaces closest to where we are having service be left for those with wheelchairs or walking difficulties. At the Main Street end of our lot you will see signs for Bella Mucci Bridal Shop. Please do not park there at this time.
- We will not to have “drive-in” style parking for our service.
Opportunities to serve include:
- Worship/pulpit/technical setup. We need a team of 6 to arrive at 7:30AM to help. No experience necessary
- Setting up EZ-ups, welcome/info table, tithing boxes. We need a team of 4 to arrive at 8:00AM.
- Ushers/greeters/parking attendants. Beginning at 9:00AM, welcoming people and helping to ensure families are setting up their chairs with proper social distancing.
- Prayer Team. Available for those desiring prayer after service.
- Breakdown/cleanup. We need a team of 6 to stay about 1 hour after the end of service to put away our equipment, EZ-ups, stage, etc. from the parking.
Contact Pastor DanO (email@example.com) to get plugged in.
Due to the potential for rain and strong winds on Sunday, 1/24, we will not be worshiping outdoors this weekend.
We will have two services to allow for healthy spacing for all of us. Our first service will be at 8:30am and second service will be at 10:30am. While attending:
- Masks are required
- Social distancing between family units will be required
- Bring your Bibles, but you can leave your chairs at home
- We are not able to serve coffee or donuts yet, so if it is a cold and rainy morning, feel free to bring your travel cup of coffee/tea with you to warm your body while the Lord warms your spirit with His word and His love
- Children’s Ministry will be available at both services
At this time we are planning to be outdoors again for one 9:30am service on January 31, Lord-willing and weather permitting. We will keep you updated as the Lord leads.
If you have any questions, please contact Pastor DanO at the church office.
“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)
The High School and Junior High ministry invites all 6th through 12th grade students to fellowship with us. This ministry builds relationships with God and people through discipleship, serving, studying the bible, and worshiping Jesus! Our mission is TO KNOW JESUS AND MAKE HIM KNOWN!
We meet on Thursday evenings at 6:30pm and will continue to practice social distancing and the wearing of masks protocols.
Contact us below for more information:
This ministry is for 18-30 year old’s and will be meeting every Wednesday for a time of fellowship, worship, and study in God’s word. We will continue to practice social distancing and the wearing of masks.
Our next Women’s Group study will be a DVD series “The Armor of God” by Priscilla Shirer. We will be meeting at 6:30pm the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays in the Main Sanctuary.
We will continue to practice social distancing and the wearing of masks.
There is a workbook that you will need to pre-order for this session. Contact Arly below for more information or if you have any questions.
Join us at the church the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of month at 6:30pm through December 15.
This season we will be going through a DVD series together entitled “Conquer Series: The Battle Plan for Purity”. Contact Pastor DanO below to sign-up or if you have any questions.
Join us for “Saturday Night Live!” on Saturday, October 31 from 6pm-8pm (weather permitting). We’ll be in the parking lot for an evening of worship, fellowship, BBQ and baptism!
Don’t forget your chairs and masks!
If you are interested in getting baptized, or just have questions about it, please contact Pastor Dan Patterson and he’ll be happy to help you out.
If you’d like to help serve with setup or breakdown contact Pastor DanO. We will still be practicing our social distancing and health protocols as appropriate at the time of each event.
Due to COVID-19, this event will now be hosted online. Please join us for a virtual experience to help support the Ventura County Pregnancy Center.
Watch live on Facebook @VenturaCountyCrisisPregnancyCenter or visit the website at www.venturacpc.org