If you are relatively new to Calvary Ventura you’re invited to join our Lead Pastor and the staff for a special lunch held in your honor. This will be a time to break bread, fellowship, answer questions and simply get to know each other a little better. If you’d like to attend, please RSVP below by April 18. And let us know if you have any specific food allergies as we’d like to ensure the food ordered will be a blessing to you.
Our next Women’s Group study will be a DVD series “The Armor of God” by Priscilla Shirer. We will be meeting at 6:30pm the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays in the Main Sanctuary.
We will continue to practice social distancing and the wearing of masks.
There is a workbook that you will need to pre-order for this session. Contact Arly below for more information or if you have any questions.
Join us for “Saturday Night Live!” on Saturday, May 1 from 6:30pm-8:30pm. We’ll be in the parking lot for an evening of worship, fellowship, BBQ and baptism!
Don’t forget your chairs!
If you are interested in getting baptized, or just have questions about it, please contact Pastor Dan Patterson below by April 25.
If you’d like to help serve with setup or breakdown contact Pastor DanO.
Acompáñenos en un estudio interactivo del Libro de Juan
Cuando: jueves de 7pm a 8:30pm, empezando jueves 4 de marzo
Dónde: Calvario Ventura
Juan 8:32 – Y conocerán la verdad, y la verdad los hará libres.
Para más información escribe:
Join us as we gather outside in the church parking lot to worship our Lord Jesus outside in song, prayer and His Word.
Bring your Bibles and chairs.
For those staying home, we will be broadcasting live at 9:30AM
Where do we park? There are two places to park:
- We will have parking available in front of the church as shown in the smaller green area. At the Main Street end of our lot you will see signs for Bella Mucci Bridal Shop. Please do not park there at this time.
- We will also be parking in the Lassens parking lot (not the Deckers lot).
- We will not to have “drive-in” style parking for our service.
Opportunities to serve include:
- Worship/pulpit/technical setup. We need a team of 6 to arrive at 7:30AM to help. No experience necessary
- Setting up EZ-ups, welcome/info table, tithing boxes. We need a team of 4 to arrive at 8:00AM.
- Ushers/greeters/parking attendants. Beginning at 9:00AM, welcoming people and helping to ensure families are setting up their chairs with proper social distancing.
- Prayer Team. Available for those desiring prayer after service.
- Breakdown/cleanup. We need a team of 6 to stay about 1 hour after the end of service to put away our equipment, EZ-ups, stage, etc. from the parking.
Contact Pastor DanO (email@example.com) to get plugged in.
Due to the potential for rain and strong winds on Sunday, 1/24, we will not be worshiping outdoors this weekend.
We will have two services to allow for healthy spacing for all of us. Our first service will be at 8:30am and second service will be at 10:30am. While attending:
- Masks are required
- Social distancing between family units will be required
- Bring your Bibles, but you can leave your chairs at home
- We are not able to serve coffee or donuts yet, so if it is a cold and rainy morning, feel free to bring your travel cup of coffee/tea with you to warm your body while the Lord warms your spirit with His word and His love
- Children’s Ministry will be available at both services
At this time we are planning to be outdoors again for one 9:30am service on January 31, Lord-willing and weather permitting. We will keep you updated as the Lord leads.
If you have any questions, please contact Pastor DanO at the church office.
“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)
The High School and Junior High ministry invites all 6th through 12th grade students to fellowship with us. This ministry builds relationships with God and people through discipleship, serving, studying the bible, and worshiping Jesus! Our mission is TO KNOW JESUS AND MAKE HIM KNOWN!
We meet on Thursday evenings at 6:30pm and will continue to practice social distancing and the wearing of masks protocols.
Contact us below for more information: