Join us as we gather outside in the church parking lot to worship our Lord Jesus outside in song, prayer and His Word.
Bring your Bibles and chairs.
No registration is required, but we will continue to follow the CDC and state protocols recommending masks and social distancing for the health and well-being of our church family. For those staying home, we will be broadcasting live at 9:30AM
Where do we park? There are two places to park:
- The majority of us will be parking in the Lassens parking lot (not the Deckers lot).
- We will have parking available in front of the church as shown in the smaller green area. We ask that the six spaces closest to where we are having service be left for those with wheelchairs or walking difficulties. At the Main Street end of our lot you will see signs for Bella Mucci Bridal Shop. Please do not park there at this time.
- We will not to have “drive-in” style parking for our service.
Opportunities to serve include:
- Worship/pulpit/technical setup. We need a team of 6 to arrive at 7:30AM to help. No experience necessary
- Setting up EZ-ups, welcome/info table, tithing boxes. We need a team of 4 to arrive at 8:00AM.
- Ushers/greeters/parking attendants. Beginning at 9:00AM, welcoming people and helping to ensure families are setting up their chairs with proper social distancing.
- Prayer Team. Available for those desiring prayer after service.
- Breakdown/cleanup. We need a team of 6 to stay about 1 hour after the end of service to put away our equipment, EZ-ups, stage, etc. from the parking.
Contact Pastor DanO (email@example.com) to get plugged in.