February 17, 2024
School of Ministry Informational Meeting. Sunday, February 18, 11:30am. Our School of Ministry will begin this Spring. If you are interested, join us after service on February 18.
- Moms in Prayer. Mondays, 10am, in the Youth Ministry Room
- Women’s Group Study in the Book of Esther. Tuesday, February 20, 6:30pm. There is a study journal to purchase. Cost is $17
- Men’s Group Study in the Book of Mark. Tuesday, 6:30pm
- Biblical Peer Counseling, Wednesday, 1pm-4pm. If you are struggling with an issue, or just need someone to talk to, and desire Christ-centered counsel, contact Kathy Gulley below to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available on Wednesday afternoons. Click here for more info
- Roots Young Adult Ministry, Wednesday, 7pm. This ministry is for 18-25 year old’s and meets every Wednesday for a time of fellowship, worship, and study in God’s word. Click here for more info
- Youth Ministry, Thursday, 6:30pm. The High School and Junior High ministry invites all 6th through 12th grade students to fellowship with us. This ministry builds relationships with God and people through discipleship, serving, studying the bible, and worshiping Jesus! Our mission is TO KNOW JESUS AND MAKE HIM KNOWN! Click here for more info
Honduras Mission Trip Informational Meeting. Sunday, February 25, 11:15am. Our Honduras trip is scheduled for August 2-9. Join us next Sunday to hear details and have your questions answered.
Spring Cleaning. Saturday, March 9, 8am-1pm
Calvary Times Outreach, Friday, March 1, 9pm. In Christ we are empowered by the Holy spirit and are equipped by His word to obey the Father in sharing the good news of the gospel of reconciliation. We meet every other Friday night at 9pm in the Church Youth Room and then head Downtown at 10pm to share the love of Christ. See Jasen Juarez for more information.
Jesus said, “…I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” This abundance Jesus spoke of is not abundant wealth or abundant possessions, it’s abundant fruitfulness! Jesus has come that we might bear abundant fruit for God’s glory (John 15:8). And just like any fruit bearing tree, in order to bear abundant fruit we need to be planted in the right soil containing the right nutrients and the right amount of exposure. This is precisely what a Life Group is designed to offer, the goal being that we would all bear abundant spiritual fruit for God’s glory! Click here for more info
- Children’s Ministry. Our Children’s Ministry is growing and with that grows our need for teachers, assistants, and toddler care. Contact Jesus Martinez for info or click here
- Church Cleaning Ministry. For more information see Pastor DanO or click here.
- Broadcast/Soundbooth. We are in need three teams of 3-4 people to be trained up and serve in the broadcast, sound and/or Proclaim (worship lyrics) parts of our ministry. For more information see Sean in the soundbooth or click here.
- Other opportunities to serve