Allison Gibson Missions Update
So much has happened since last month’s video blurb detailing my international plans. Dates have been set, airplane tickets have been bought, lodging has been booked, and stuff has begun to be packed. I am ridiculously excited.
For those of you who are curious about the specifics, it is looking like I will be spending one month staying near Barcelona, Spain, three weeks in Lisbon, Portugal, and then a month in the London vicinity. I am looking forward to the opportunity to explore these different places, meet other believers, visit churches, and see where the Lord leads.
During the next few months, I would very much appreciate your prayers for safety, provision, and guidance as I work through the logistics of where God would have me put down roots next.
I am mostly excited by the possibilities of being able to be physically present in so many more of KidZ at Heart’s training locations so that we can do a better job of communicating to our supporters, prayer warriors, and donors all of the amazing things that God is doing.
I am so thankful that so many of you have joined me on this journey through your prayers and financial support! If you are interested in getting involved, you can donate online using the link at the bottom of this email, or feel free to reach out and contact me if you have any questions, or if there’s any way I can be praying for you.
Stay tuned for more updates along the way!
A Personal Update
A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to travel with a few of our KidZ at Heart staff to Orlando, Florida for CPC, a nationwide conference for children’s ministry leaders. It was a great learning experience, and I really enjoyed networking, gathering new ideas for our communications strategy, trying out some experiments with our social media, and spending in-person time with co-workers that I normally only see over Zoom meetings. I am so thankful for the ways God continues to challenge me and help me grow in the VP of Communications position, and I am excited to continue using what I’ve learned!
- Praise God for a fruitful time at the CPC conference in Orlando this past month.
- Pray for guidance as I travel to Europe, that God would put me in the path of the right people and provide open doors and clarity for a more permanent living situation in that part of the world.
- Pray for God’s financial provision, that all of my needs would continue to be covered.
Financial Support Update
- 77% currently covered by supporters (Thank You!)
- 23% still needed. As I’m preparing for my international move, I’m looking to raise an additional $700 per month. I’d love to meet with you to share more about it, or answer any questions you might have. I’d ask that you prayerfully consider joining my team!
Join My Support Team
Updates and Prayer – Are there others you know who would like to receive my monthly updates? Please contact me with details so I can verify contact information and their desire to be connected. You may view my blog, connect with my personal Facebook page, and email me using the icons below.
Finances – Would you prayerfully consider giving to KidZ at Heart as we help children fall deeply in love with Jesus? Donations are received securely online or by check.
- Checks – payable to KidZ at Heart and noted for Allison Gibson; mail to:
KidZ at Heart International
P.O. Box 21148
Mesa, AZ 85277
- Online – GIVE HERE Select “Staff – Allison Gibson” under Project Designation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.