- We will be in the Main Sanctuary for two services: 8:30am and 10:30am. Children’s Ministry will be available during the 10:30am service.
- Communion Sundays (the first Sunday of each month) we will have one service, outdoors, at 9:30am so that the entire church family can celebrate communion together. Children’s Ministry will be available.
- We will also be having a monthly Sunday Spanish service the first Sunday of each month beginning August 1. This service will be at 9:30am in the Youth Ministry Room.
- There are opportunities, as well as a needs, for servants for all services: Greeters, Ushers, Broadcast, Camera, Proclaim/PowerPoint (indoor services). Contact Pastor DanO for information and to get plugged in.
- Surf Camp is back! Join us at Mondos Beach this summer for fellowship and free surf lessons. Surfboards and wet-suits will be provided or you can bring your own. Four one-hour lesson slots will be available from 11am to 3pm each day. Contact John Spruill at 805-889-6141 for information or to schedule a session.
Roots Young Adult Ministry, Wednesday, 7pm
Youth Ministry, Thursday, 6:30pm in the Youth Room
Ministerio de habla Hispana, Jueves de 7pm – Acompáñenos en un estudio interactivo del Libro de Juan.
Spanish Speaking Ministry, Thursday, 7pm – Join us for an interactive study of the Book of John.
Men’s Group and Women’s Group are on a summer break at this time. Visit their ministry pages to keep informed.