February 13, 2020
Bulletin Announcements for Sunday, February 16, 2020
This Week’s Devotional Reading: 1 Corinthians 8
- Mom’s In Prayer, Wednesday, 9am. We are mothers who, together, bring all our concerns before our Heavenly Father. In prayer, we know that we are not alone and this gives us reassurance and hope. Let us stand with you in prayer for your children and their schools. Flyers with more information on at the Welcome Center desk.
- Biblical Peer Support, Wednesday, 1pm to 4:30pm – Have an issue on your heart? Biblical peer support is available on Wednesday afternoon. Contact Kathy Gulley for an appointment.
- Roots Fellowship Young Adults Ministry, Wednesday, 7pm. We meet in the Church Cafe.
- Mission Trip Info Meeting, Thursday, 6:30pm. If your heart has been stirred towards the possibility of going on a mission trip this year, join us so we can share some details and schedules regarding the Honduras and Philippines trips to help with your prayerful decision. See Pastor Pete if you have any questions.
- Women’s Fellowship “The Daniel Prayer”, Tuesday, 2/25, 6:30pm. We will be meeting the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month thru April 14. Our 1st session will start with a potluck, so bring something to share.
- Men’s Fellowship, Tuesday, 2/25, 6:30pm. A study through the book of Malachi
- Youth Parents Meet & Greet. Sunday, 3/1, 1pm. If you are the parent of a teen in the Youth Ministry, join us for a time of fellowship and getting to know the Youth Leadership as they share what the Lord has put on their hearts for your children. We will be having a light lunch so please RSVP to Pastor Dan email@example.com, ASAP
- Facedown Worship and Fellowship Potluck, Sunday, 3/1, 5:30pm
- Victoria Care Center Ministry, Sunday, 3/8, 2:15pm. 5445 Everglades St., Ventura. See Jason Martin or Reed Gibson
2020 Mission Trips
- Tecate Mexico, April 17-19, 2020 More Info
- Honduras, July 10-18, 2020. Information meeting Thursday, 2/20, 6:30pm
- Philippines, September 4-12, 2020. Information meeting Thursday, 2/20, 6:30pm
Opportunities to Serve:
We currently have needs for servants in the Children’s Ministry, Sound/PowerPoint/Worship ministry, and Main Sanctuary ministry.
If it’s on your heart to serve, please let us know: