Bulletin Announcements for Sunday, June 23, 2019
- Roots Fellowship Young Adults Ministry – Wednesday, 7:00pm
- Audience of One – Sunday, June 30 at 6:00pm. This will be an open share evening to edify the body of Christ as we bring glory to Him through the use of our gifts. It could be a poem or a spoken word, instrumental, skit, or any other creative ideas that would glorify the Lord. We’ll be starting with a dessert potluck so please bring something sweet to share. If you’d like to share your gifting, please see Pastor Wilfredo as soon as possible.
- Facedown Worship Night and Fellowship Potluck – Sunday, July 7. Potluck starts at 5:30pm and Worship at 6:30pm.
- Victoria Care Center Ministry – Sunday, July 14 at 2:15pm. 5445 Everglades St., Ventura. See Jason Martin or Reed Gibson
- Saturday Vacation Bible School (VBS) – Saturday, July 27, 9:00am-1:00pm. Join us for an exciting 1-day VBS as we celebrate God’s greatest gift with the children in our community! Invite your family and neighbors to join us for this fun-filled, Christ-centered VBS followed by a pizza party for the families at the end of the event. We also need plenty of servants to join us in bringing the gospel message to the children, so please see Cyndee Thomas or stop by the VBS table after service to find out how God can use you in this outreach event. (More Info)
- VBS Prep Day – Saturday, July 13, 8am-12pm
- Surf Camp – Saturdays, July 20 & August 10. Join us at Mondos Beach this summer for fellowship and free surf lessons. All ages are welcome. We will provide surfboards and wetsuits or you can bring your own. Four one-hour slots available from 11:00am through 2:00pm each day with an end of camp luau and family surf day on August 17. RSVP: John Spruill at (805) 642-1435
Opportunities to Serve:
We currently have needs for servants in the Children’s Ministry, Sound/PowerPoint/Worship ministry, and Main Sanctuary ministry.
If it’s on your heart to serve, please let us know: