January 17, 2019
Bulletin Announcements for Sunday, January 20, 2019
- Facedown Worship Night – Tonight at 6:30pm
- School of Ministry Informational Meeting – Monday at 7:00pm
- Roots Fellowship Young Adults Ministry – Wednesday at 7:00pm
- Women’s Fellowship – Tuesday, January 29, 6:30pm. “Pursuing Godliness” a study through 1 Timothy. We will start the evening with a potluck so please bring something to share.
- Men’s Fellowship – Tuesday, January 29, 6:30pm. “Fight the Good Fight” a study in 1 Timothy.
- Super Sunday Football – Sunday, February 3, 3:00pm. Come join us for food, fellowship and football in the Main Sanctuary. We’ll provide the BBQ chicken & pizza, you bring the side dishes!
- Valentines Marriage Ministry Banquet – Friday, February 8. Sign-ups start immediately at the Welcome Desk. Limited space available so sign up ASAP. Location: La Cosecha Modern Cocina at the Crown Plaza in Ventura. Cost is $55 per couple More info
- Victoria Care Center Ministry – Sunday, February 10, 2:15pm. 5445 Everglades St., Ventura. See Jason Martin or Reed Gibson.
- Faith Foundations Class, Studies and Conversations to Build Your Faith – Mondays at 7:00pm beginning February 25. This 10-week class is for new believers and those who would like to solidify their foundational faith in Christ. See Reed Gibson for more information.
- Israel Trip, March 4 – If you are registered for the March 4 trip to Israel please contact Pastor DanO after service or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are preparing an informational meeting for February and want to ensure everyone going is invited to the meeting and that we get you the information you’ll need prior to the trip.
Opportunities to Serve:
We currently have needs for servants in the Children’s Ministry, Sound/PowerPoint/Worship ministry, and Main Sanctuary ministry.
If it’s on your heart to serve, please let us know: