December 9, 2018
Bulletin Announcements for Sunday, December 9, 2018Sunday:
- Honduras Marriage Conference – Please keep the team in prayer as they travel home today.
- Victoria Care Center Ministry – Today at 2:15pm. 5445 Everglades St., Ventura. See Jason Martin or Reed Gibson.
- We will not be having evening prayer tonight
- Facedown Worship Service – 6:30pm
- Men’s Fellowship – Tuesday, 6:30pm More Info
- Roots Fellowship Young Adults Ministry – Wednesday, 7:00pm. Join us in the church cafe for food, fellowship, worship and the Word. For location details contact Josh. More Info
- Marriage Ministry, Friday, 6:30pm. We will start with a potluck dinner so please bring a dish to share.
- Christmas Caroling – Friday, December 21 at 6:30pm. Here’s an opportunity to share the love of Jesus with our community this Christmas. Please join us for Neighborhood Christmas Caroling. We will meet at the church and go caroling in a neighborhood nearby. After caroling we will return to the church for stories and Christmas treats. For more information see Reed Gibson.
- Christmas Eve Service – Monday, December 24, 6:30pm
Opportunities to Serve:
We currently have needs for servants in the Children’s Ministry, Sound/PowerPoint/Worship ministry, and Main Sanctuary ministry.
If it’s on your heart to serve, please let us know: