November 11, 2018
Bulletin Announcements for Sunday, November 11, 2018
- Victoria Care Center Ministry – 2:15pm
- Fellowship Potluck – Tonight at 5:30pm
- Facedown Worship Service – 6:30pm
- Operation Christmas Child – Operation Christmas Child partners with churches worldwide to reach boys and girls with the Gospel. After receiving shoebox gifts, many children are discipled through the Samaritan Purse Bible study course. The last day to drop off boxes here at the church will be Sunday, November 18.
- Faith Foundations Class, Studies and Conversations to Build Your Faith – Monday at 7:00pm. This 10-week class is for new believers and those who would like to solidify their foundational faith in Christ. More Info
- Men’s Fellowship – Tuesday at 6:30pm More Info
- Roots Fellowship Young Adults Ministry – Wednesday from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. Join us in the church cafe for food, fellowship, worship and the Word. For location details contact Josh. More Info
- Men’s Breakfast – Saturday, 7:30am to 9:30am
- “Speak Up! Christian Assertiveness” – Saturdays, November 17 & December 1 at 9:30am. In confrontational situations, many Christians explode and feel guilty or suppress their convictions and become depressed. Join Kathy Gulley as we learn effective assertiveness based on sound Christian principles.
- Thanksgiving Eve Service – Wednesday, November 21, 6:30pm
- Christmas Audience of One – Sunday, December 2, 5:30pm Join us for a special night of food, fun and fellowship. This will be a special Christmas Audience of One bringing glory to Him through the use of our artistic gifts to glorify the Lord. This will be a potluck so bring your favorite dish.
- Honduras Marriage Conference, December 7, 8 – Please keep this outreach in prayer. If it’s on your heart to sponsor a local pastor and wife with a $150 gift, please indicate “Honduras Marriage Conference Sponsorship” with your gift.
- Marriage Ministry, Friday, December 14, 6:30pm. We will start with a potluck dinner so please bring a dish to share.
Opportunities to Serve:
We currently have needs for servants in the Children’s Ministry, Sound/PowerPoint/Worship ministry, and Main Sanctuary ministry.
Church Cleaning – We are interviewing to hire someone for a part-time church cleaning position. 12-15 hours per week. If interested contact Pastor DanO.
If it’s on your heart to serve, please let us know: