October 12, 2018
Bulletin Announcements for Sunday, October 14, 2018
- Victoria Care Center Ministry – 2:15pm. 5445 Everglades St., Ventura. See Jason Martin or Reed Gibson.
- Prayer – 5:30pm to 6:15pm in the Youth Ministry Room (next Fellowship Potluck will be Sunday, November 4)
- Facedown Worship Service – 6:30pm
- Faith Foundations Class, Studies and Conversations to Build Your Faith – Monday at 7:00pm. This 10-week class is for new believers and those who would like to solidify their foundational faith in Christ. More Info
- Men’s Fellowship – Tuesday at 6:30pm More Info
- Roots Fellowship Young Adults Ministry – Wednesday from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. Join us in the church cafe for food, fellowship, worship and the Word. For location details contact Josh. More Info
- Women’s Ministry, Tuesday, October 23 at 6:30 pm. We will continue our study in 2 Peter. Please bring a potluck dish. More Info
- Baptism & Lunch Fellowship – Sunday, October 28, 1:00pm to 3:00pm in the church patio More Info
- Women’s Breakfast – Saturday, November 3, 9:30am More Info
- “Speak Up! Christian Assertiveness” – Saturday, November 10, 17 & December 1 at 9:30am. In situations involving confrontation, many Christians either explode and feel guilty or suppress their convictions and become depressed. Join Kathy Gulley as we learn effective assertiveness based on sound Christian principles. More Info
- Thanksgiving Eve Service – Wednesday, November 21, 6:30pm
- Christmas Audience of One – Sunday, December 2, 5:30pm Join us for a special night of food, fun and fellowship. This will be a special Christmas Audience of One bringing glory to Him through the use of our artistic gifts to glorify the Lord. This will be a potluck so bring your favorite dish.
- Honduras Marriage Conference, December 7, 8 – Please keep this outreach in prayer. If it’s on your heart to sponsor a local pastor and wife with a $150 gift, please indicate “Honduras Marriage Conference Sponsorship” with your gift.
Opportunities to Serve:
We currently have needs for servants in the Children’s Ministry, Sound/PowerPoint/Worship ministry, and Main Sanctuary ministry.
If it’s on your heart to serve, please let us know: